Their truck caught my eyes when I was walking on the footpath: “Reduce your waste costs, Achieve your zero-waste goals. 100% New Zealand, 0% Landfill”.
Too bad the truck drove away before I could take a photo. But the message was clear. A unique point of difference; they are Serious about Recycling. Well done Reclaim! They are a recycling company with operating plants in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Recycling is one of the great ways to Green Your Business. Wayfinding Entrepreneurs love to find new ways to reduce, reuse and recycle in their business. Here are some more tips how you can get started:
- Make Green Thinking a part of everything you do
- Buy green products and services for your business
- Print in draft quality setting and double-sided only
- Use a font like Century Gothic
- Park your car a few blocks away and walk
- Take the bus into town
- Break your addiction to convenience
- Buy in bulk without plastic
- Switch to Cloud Computing
- Put more plants in your office
- Be creative and reuse materials and office supplies in new ways
- Recycle. Get Reclaim’s free tips in downloadable PDF’s here.
Submit a Comment and Join the Open Dialogue
> What is your #1 tip to Green Your Business?