Community Code of ConductWe embrace our diversity. We are all catalysts for a positive epidemic consciousness transformation in the way we do business. Read our #9 guidelines for open dialogues and new perspectives. Take in our Wayfinding Entrepreneurship spirit that lead us on our collective journey forward.
Welcome to The Wayfinding Entrepreneur Community!
Our mission is to provide bite-size, actionable tips and inspiration to bring more business goodness into the world.
Our worldwide community is a place for conscious-living entrepreneurs of all ages, countries, ethnicities, cultures, and beliefs. We are all here to help each other learn, grow our skillsets, and have a good time!
Diversity of our community, both here on the website and on social media, is one of our huge strengths, but could also lead to misunderstanding and communication issues.
Take in the spirit of our Community Code of Conduct. Follow our #9 guidelines below:
- Are all committed that our community is a safe, supportive and empowering space for everyone.
- Welcome everyone, regardless of age, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, gender identity, disability, nationality, ethnicity, religion, personal appearance, body, size, or sexual identity and orientation.
- Use welcoming and inclusive language
- Show empathy towards other community members
- Engage with high quality, valuable content, ideas, inspiration and discussion.
- Are polite and respectful when we are interacting
- Are compassionate, tolerant and respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accept constructive criticism
- Focus on what is best for our community.
Zero tolerance to ensure a safe, supportive and welcoming space for all
- Public or private harassment;
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks;
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission;
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances;
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting.
- I may choose to pre-moderate comments before they’ll be displayed on my site. In that case review time may vary depending on volume.
- I’ll monitor violations of our Community Code of Conduct, such as negative, rude or Inappropriate comments. Commenters may lose their ability to participate.
- I’ll also remove any spam, advertising, backlinking or promotion that is not related to an authentic and genuine response by one of our community members.
If you have any questions, please ask by sending an email to: support [at] wayfindingentrepreneur [dot] com
This Community Code of Conduct was first published on – and effective as of – 20 October 2018. It is inspired by and adapted from the Contributor Covenant for Open Source Projects, version 1.4, available at https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct.html